How to Calulate Payroll and File Reports
No need to pay an expensive outside payroll service. Learn how to calculate payroll yourself.
Does the thought of preparing your own payroll terrify you? Are you concerned that you'll mess up someone paycheck? Or not file the right report? Let The Accountant Beside You take away your fears.
With this course curriculum you will be able to:
- Save money by determining your own payroll without having to pay an outside company. This can save you hundreds each year.
- Understand what each of the payroll taxes are and which you need to be concerned with.
- Learn about the federal tax withholding and the best way to compute it for your employees.
- Easily calculate payroll due to you and your employees.
- Discover how to determine the employer portion of taxes. This includes Social Security, Medicare, Federal Unemployment, and State Unemployment taxes.
- Complete the IRS payroll filing forms by following the easy step-by-step instructions. Be IRS compliant each and every year.
I have a bit of a confession. Even though I'm a CPA, I hate the bookkeeping side of the work. And when you dislike doing something, you learn ways to get it done as quickly and painlessly as possible. Having set up accounting systems for all types of organizations and people from the local Avon representative to churches and nonprofits, to venture capital start ups to Fortune 500 level companies over the years, I've seen what helps, what is overkill, and how to determine exactly what you need. This course will help you reduce the time and effort of booking or I'll give you your money back.
I decided to use my accounting experience with small businesses and nonprofits to translate accounting into English with The Accountant Beside You resources. My books and classes are being used by over 25,000 people and organizations worldwide. Developing online classes seemed the next best way to assist the staffs of small nonprofits, churches, and small business. So here I am. Can't wait to have you in class!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't delay, start tackling your payroll issues now before year end. My easy accounting method works, let me show you how.