How to Calulate Payroll and File Reports
No need to pay an expensive outside payroll service. Learn how to calculate payroll yourself.
Does the thought of preparing your own payroll terrify you? Are you concerned that you'll mess up someone paycheck? Or not file the right report? Let The Accountant Beside You take away your fears.
With this course curriculum you will be able to:
- Save money by determining your own payroll without having to pay an outside company. This can save you hundreds each year.
- Understand what each of the payroll taxes are and which you need to be concerned with.
- Learn about the federal tax withholding and the best way to compute it for your employees.
- Easily calculate payroll due to you and your employees.
- Discover how to determine the employer portion of taxes. This includes Social Security, Medicare, Federal Unemployment, and State Unemployment taxes.
- Complete the IRS payroll filing forms by following the easy step-by-step instructions. Be IRS compliant each and every year.
Lisa has been helping small businesses, nonprofits, and churches understand and simplify their accounting needs for over 3 decades. She decided to use her varied experience from Fortune 500 level companies to small churches to develop resources that translate accounting into English. The Accountant Beside You books and classes are being used by over 45,000 people and organizations worldwide. She can be reached at AccountantBesideYou.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't delay, start tackling your payroll issues now before year end. My easy accounting method works, let me show you how.