The basics of bookkeeping without the jargon. Learn only what you need to know to run your business.
Do you spend too much time searching for one piece of information to complete a report? Do you have a tough time keeping up with the numbers in your bank account? Can you account for every dollar that is spent or received? Have you already spent money that is needed for payroll or taxes?
With This Course You'll Be Able To:
- Understand basic accounting terminology and how it is used
- Comprehend the Financial Reports and apply them to your future business plans
- Determine which accounting method is best for your business, the cash or accrual
- Design a Chart of Accounts to efficiently complete IRS forms and help run your business
- Record various types of transactions from customers, online partners, and vendors
I have a bit of a confession. Even though I'm a CPA, I hate the bookkeeping side of the work. And when you dislike doing something, you learn ways to get it done as quickly and painlessly as possible. Having set up accounting systems for all types of organizations and people from the local Avon representative to churches and nonprofits, to venture capital start ups to Fortune 500 level companies over the years, I've seen what helps, what is overkill, and how to determine exactly what you need. This course will help you reduce the time and effort of booking or I'll give you your money back.
I decided to use my accounting experience with small businesses and nonprofits to translate accounting into English with The Accountant Beside You resources. My books and classes are being used by over 25,000 people and organizations worldwide. Developing online classes seemed the next best way to assist the staffs of small nonprofits, churches, and small business. So here I am. Can't wait to have you in class!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't let this opportunity to get your finances squared away pass you by, order today!