The basics of bookkeeping without the jargon. Learn only what you need to know to run your business.
Do you spend too much time searching for one piece of information to complete a report? Do you have a tough time keeping up with the numbers in your bank account? Can you account for every dollar that is spent or received? Have you already spent money that is needed for payroll or taxes?
With This Course You'll Be Able To:
- Understand basic accounting terminology and how it is used
- Comprehend the Financial Reports and apply them to your future business plans
- Determine which accounting method is best for your business, the cash or accrual
- Design a Chart of Accounts to efficiently complete IRS forms and help run your business
- Record various types of transactions from customers, online partners, and vendors
Lisa has been helping small businesses, nonprofits, and churches understand and simplify their accounting needs for over 3 decades. She decided to use her varied experience from Fortune 500 level companies to small churches to develop resources that translate accounting into English. The Accountant Beside You books and classes are being used by over 45,000 people and organizations worldwide. She can be reached at AccountantBesideYou.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't let this opportunity to get your finances squared away pass you by, order today!