IRS Rules and Year End Requirements
Learn what is and what isn't deductible for the self employed and how to fill out those irksome IRS filings.
Have you had to pay late fees to the IRS? Do you know which expenses are tax deductible? Can you tell the difference between an independent contractor and an employee? Does Year-End keep you up at night?
With This Course You Will Be Able To:
- Determine which are independent contractors and which are employees
- Know when and how to recognize income for tax purposes
- Discern what expenses are deductible
- Learn how to complete the year-end forms for employees and independent contractors
- Complete a Year-End Checklist with dates
Lisa has been helping small businesses, nonprofits, and churches understand and simplify their accounting needs for over 3 decades. She decided to use her varied experience from Fortune 500 level companies to small churches to develop resources that translate accounting into English. The Accountant Beside You books and classes are being used by over 45,000 people and organizations worldwide. She can be reached at AccountantBesideYou.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't pay another wasted cent to the IRS for late fees, become IRS compliant right now with my course....