Does just the thought of bookkeeping for your small business or side hustle keep you up at night? Are you nervous the IRS will be requiring an audit? Or are you afraid you are paying too much in taxes because you don't know what is deductible and what isn't?
With this course you will learn how to:
- Reduce the time spent on bookkeeping by at least a third -no previous accounting knowledge needed.
- Save money by preparing your reports yourself -or by being so organized, your accountant doesn't have to do much.
- Find out how to get FREE forms for those pesky year end filings.
- Chose and set up an accounting system that is easy to maintain for your specific situation -spreadsheet to complex software-we'll see what works best for you.
- Save money by automating with free to low-cost apps -Lisa will explain which work best for different situations.
- Maintain the tax benefits of being a for-profit business - this is crucial with the new tax law changes.
- Fill out the required IRS forms for quarter and year ends - step by step instructions including understanding what is deductible.
- Calculate payroll for yourself and any employees - new tax law changes make this even more important than ever.
- Learn what each line in the IRS forms mean and how to complete them.
- Understand how to pay independent contractors.
- Generate reports to make better decisions for your business - with current data, you can adjust your business plans as needed.
- Learn the basics of budgeting and how it will help your business.
- Understand the benefits small businesses could receive under the new tax law.
- And so much more...
BANISH was designed specifically for...
Self-Employed of all types, including consultants, authors, artists, and other creatives, MLMs, online retailers, or brick and mortar owners
Side hustlers, including ride sharing drivers, hosts, Etsy, Ebay, and Amazon sellers and so many more.
And of course, YOU, if:
...you spend too many hours a week on the books instead of building your business.
...you struggle to file IRS forms on time
...you pay late fees on overdue bills, or
...you hand your expensive accountant a shoe box full of receipts
This offer is a bundle of six courses with a total of over 50 individual classes. Click on the photos of the individual courses below to see each course curriculum.
Each course retails for $75, for a total value of $450. By bundling the courses for this introductory offer, you can buy all eight of them for only $299, saving over $150. The entire bundle costs less than two days of a good bookkeeper's time! And with all the time it will save you, your payback will be in no time at all.
We also offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Small businesses shouldn't waste money on things they don't find useful. If the classes don't help you set up your accounting system in a more efficient manner, just let us know and you will be refunded right away.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $450
I have a bit of a confession. Even though I'm a CPA, I hate the bookkeeping side of the work. And when you dislike doing something, you learn ways to get it done as quickly and painlessly as possible. Having set up accounting systems for all types of organizations and people from the local Avon representative to churches and nonprofits, to venture capital start ups to Fortune 500 level companies over the years, I've seen what helps, what is overkill, and how to determine exactly what you need. This course will help you reduce the time and effort of booking or I'll give you your money back.
I decided to use my accounting experience with small businesses and nonprofits to translate accounting into English with The Accountant Beside You resources. My books and classes are being used by over 25,000 people and organizations worldwide. Developing online classes seemed the next best way to assist the staffs of small nonprofits, churches, and small business. So here I am. Can't wait to have you in class!